|There are many ways to make a difference! Use your skills and join our LifeSpark community.
Fill out our Volunteer application here – it’s quick and easy!
Volunteer openings are detailed below (click each category to reveal the opportunities).
- Time Frame: Ongoing
- Duties: Do you love connecting with the business community? Join our Business Development Team and attend the South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce meetings to cultivate relationships with business owners. You will be inviting them to our events, and making requests for sponsorships and other help. Fostering quality relationships with these Chamber Businesses will enable us to expand our free services to and improve the quality of life for more people with cancer than ever!
- Requirements: Outgoing, people oriented personality, sales and/or fund raising experience, and commitment to attend 1-2 South Metro Denver Chamber events per month.
Social Media Writer
- Time Frame: One Year
- Duties: Do you love spending time on Facebook, finding the most interesting videos and posts from others? Help us find these powerful posts to share on our site that will engage and build our online audience.
We are looking for posts about Reiki, Healing Touch, yoga, meditation, stress reduction, healthy living, and positive thinking. It can be a video or a post that you will share on our site. You can also make comments about posts already on our Facebook page. You will help us spread the word about our work which will help more cancer patients find out about us so that they can receive peace and healing from our sessions.!
- Requirements:Must have prior writing experience, a track record of Facebook posts that we can read, and references. Must live in the Metro-Denver area. Experience with Reiki and Healing Touch is a plus.
- Time Frame: Ongoing
- Duties: Do you love making new connections with people? Call to arrange for delivery of marketing materials, and meet with the key people at medical and cancer oriented businesses. Follow up with them quarterly or semi-annually. Our goal for you is to gain referrals to cancer patients so we can grow and expand our free services to more people with cancer than ever.
- Requirements: This position is people oriented and results oriented. Strong writing and verbal communication skills are required. Must have own car, be willing to deliver materials and live in the Metro-Denver area.